- Is a community-based program
- Is a great way to acquaint co-op children with Mira Vista before attending kindergarten
- Enhances pre-K skills such as math, art, and fine and gross motor skills
- Offers activities that concentrate on music, self-esteem, language, and thinking skills
- There are no current slots available but come speak to Ms Schnur (details below) about when spots will become available.
- Children ages 3 to 4 are accepted.
- Co-op hours are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30 to 11:30 am.
- English proficiency is mandatory.
- Parents are required to volunteer one day per week.
- A donation of $30 a month is requested to cover expenses.
- Registration requirements are the same as for any student enrolling in Mira Vista; please see the main office to register.
About the Teacher
The program is run by Ellen Schnur, who has been a preschool teacher for over 30 years and is one of the WCCUSD pioneers of special education co-op programs. She welcomes questions and tours of the classroom. Come by Room 4 after 11:30 on weekdays.